Sunday, February 26, 2012

Presentation Project: The Next Big Comic Book

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3vJkQlGZKQ&feature=youtu.be

This was probably one of the most difficult projects I've had to do in a long time.  I found that my project was tougher to do when you had so many restrictions on copyright and whatnot.  I'm still not fully certain I grasp the concept of copyrights, hence I used mostly user created images and took pictures of myself and things that I owned.

I believe that my presentation flows very well, but I may have spoke a bit fast.  I tried several attempts at trying to slow down my speech, but the final product shows what I was able to do in that area.

I don't know if I anticipated any questions.  I thought I put my ideas out there and how the fans would react.  I believe I got my idea across, though.

I hope my presentation grabs your attention within the first few seconds.  What isn't more shocking than death?  I hoped this would get my audience invested and interested.  I believe asking the question of what you thought the most memorable moments in Marvel comic history made you think and perhaps your idea was right there in my presentation.

I didn't have much type in my presentation and I believe that my presentation was presented in a proper way.  I don't think there was any clutter.  I avoided as much text as I could and presented the audience with a more visually aesthetic presentation.

All in all, this was a very difficult assignment and I wish I could have had my presentation lengthened further with more images, but it's very difficult getting around the copyright infringement, thus I avoided it entirely.

No comments:

Post a Comment