Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Week 1: Muddy

Hi there.  My name is Chris Guderian.  I am 27 years old and currently engaged to my wonderful fianceé, Julia.  I am in my second semester at the University of Florida and I recently graduated with my AA from Santa Fe College.  I've started this blog for my ISM 3004 class, Computing in the Business Environment.  I was in the United States Army from October 2002 until October 2008 as an Information Systems Operator-Analyst, or to put it in simple terms, I was a computer administrator.  I will more than likely make some reference to my military time in one form or another in every single one of my posts.

Like this:

Video by Chris Guderian.

Yes, that is me and yes, that is Iraq.  I've served overseas in Iraq three separate times for a total of  22 months.  It's probably as hot at that time as it looks in that video.  I was wearing gloves because the weapon was scalding skin.

So far, this class has been rather confusing to figure out.  It is a much different format than other classes that use the Sakai system.  I think I've finally figured it out, though, with going through the Lessons tab and just viewing the links on there in order.  I'm hoping tonight's (1/11) Live Meeting will help me a lot more.

Well, I believe that's all I can think of to put into this blog post.  Thanks for reading.

-Chris Guderian

No comments:

Post a Comment